Designed and built from the ground up at the SIG SAUER research and development facilities in New Hampshire with the input of hunters, military snipers and elite long-range shooters, the CROSS rifle was created to meet the demands of both precision long-range shooting and extreme backcountry hunting.
– Under 6.5 lbs, the lightest, most portable rifle in its class (up to 40% lighter)
– Folding Precision-Style Stock
– 1-Piece receiver for increased accuracy
– Available in .308 / 277 SIG FURY with a 16″ barrel (collapsible to 25″)
– Available in 6.5 Creedmoor with an 18″ barrel (collapsible to 27″)
– Designed and built in the U.S.A
There are no reviews yet.